Affiliate Marketing is that when you promote someone’s other product and earn commissions when someone makes a purchase. In this article, you can earn money through affiliate marketing without a website.
In some cases most people doing affiliate marketing with the website or writing content on specific products. Generate traffic and promote the products and engage the people to buy the product through their website that is away generally affiliated marketer use.
But Beginners confused if someone wants to do “affiliate marketing without website or blog”.
Also, Most people think “How to do affiliate marketing without a website or blog”.So The short answer is “Yes”
There are 5-6 ways in which you make money with affiliate marketing without website someone makes a video of affiliate products, in some cases run the promotion on social media and many more examples are in detail in this description.
Topics are given below which are the very easiest way but it takes time and effort. Here we go.
- Choose Your Niche
- Promote through Social Media
- Try Email Marketing
- Create a Video for Affiliated Products
- Paid Advertisement
If you interested to start affiliated marketing without a website then we are discussing the following topics in detail that help to decide how to do without a website.
Also Read : “Affiliate Marketing with website?”
Choose Your Niche
When starting a career as an Affiliate marketer Your first step choose your niche wisely. That is the most important step in affiliate marketing.
When you select the niche you have to understand How people failed in selecting a niche Here are some reason which is following
- Choosing those niche that is not in searching result means, for example, select those products which are not common use even people are not searching on the internet.
- And Also, Promote product in the wrong place meaning Suppose you are selling home appliances and promoting it to “Buy and selling Animals group”. Choose your niche and find the target audience for your niche parallel is the best option.
So The question is “How to pick a Good Niche?”
There are many ways to selecting a good niche that is following.
- Choose The Niche
Firstly, Choose the low competition niche it is easy to become the authority in google eye and your readers
- Subject Matters
Then Also, The subject matters if you know the subject easy way to find related products and write content and much more
- Target Audience
Also, Find the target audience or social media where your share niche product
- Select Products
Most important is that select profitable product means how much you get the commission and knowing your commission rates in affiliate networks
- Keyword Research
Lastly, Proper keyword research on your topic helps you to find out the related niche
These are the following steps when you are finding a good and profitable niche. when you select the niche you just need to join affiliate marketing networks like Amazon Associates, ClickBank, etc
Promote through Social Media
In short, Work as an affiliate marketer doesn’t any website that only requires your online presence. And Also If you have Facebook or Twitter account you can start a good.
You can build the audience that’s help purchase through your referral links when you post on Social media. Your chance to earn commissions because a post is a very useful content that helps to build the audience’s trust.
Affiliate Marketing without Website through Social Media
Here is some brief example that helps you to promote affiliate product on social media.
- On Facebook, there are many ways some are promoting through Facebook ads just create a page for affiliate products to create ads and select your target audience.
- And select your budget most probably that is a high chance of generating passive income.
- In some cases, someone shares the referral links on different Facebook groups be careful when direct post the affiliate link sometime Facebook will ban your link.
- Because some cases facebook detect links as spam recommend way is that run Facebook ads is the best option.
- On Twitter, create a conversion event and use of the hashtag and then share your affiliate links and use chat for sharing your referral links.
- lastly, On Instagram, it offers a coupon of links on post share with pictures.
Try Email Marketing
Email Marketing is the best way of promoting affiliate marketing for the product. It is similar to write a blog and the difference is that you send an email directly to people.
When writing an email, make sure it is engaging the reader. Writing a good subject is the best way to decide whether customers want to read your emails or not.
So always think the best subject for affiliate marketing that interact customer buy products with great email content. And Also put the affiliate link in the content . Due to this reason, This can be help passive earning in the future.
So The question is “How to do Email Marketing?”
There are the following steps which are given below.
- Firstly, Maintain the email list of the target audience
- Then Write an Amazing subject to interact with the customers
- Also, Write an email content and put inside the affiliate links in that content
- Lastly, Send email directly to the target audience some email marketer platforms are Mailchimp, GMass help out send multiple emails most easily.
Create a Video for Affiliated Products
Video marketing is also the best way to promote products. you don’t need to the website you just require a youtube channel or Vimeo channel for uploading videos. Due to this reason, Top affiliates managers use this technique successfully.
Youtube is the second largest search engine and also a great place to earn affiliate commission without the website.
The question is that “How to do promote the product on Youtube?”,
You need to follow the steps which are given below.
- The first step is to create a channel related to your niche on Youtube
- Create a promotion video in different software like Adobe Premiere, Shotcut, etc.
- Write a small description with proper keywords and SEO
- Add affiliate product link in the description
- Upload it on Youtube
- Share this video on Social media ask friends to subscribe to your youtube channel
- When viewers make the purchase a product through the video you get a commissions
Paid advertisement is the fastest way of promoting products and it also gives return your double investment in the form of generating sale but it comes with risk when not to achieve the target on budget plan.
Furthermore, Facebook ads and Google ads are more popular in advertising networks. Due to this reason, Many Affiliate Marketers using for the promotion of affiliate products. This business model called PPC stands for Page Per Click
The question is “How to promote your affiliate products through PPC?”
Affiliate Marketing without Website through Paid Advertisement
Steps are following
- Firstly, Create a landing page website if you don’t have any website make a landing page in Leadpage platform which is paid
- Then Create Ads for landing page
- Also, Decide Your maximum bid you willing to pay that display your ads
- When Someone clicks Your ads and make a Purchase
- Last, You earn Commission.
Disadvantages of Paid advertisement is that sometimes your strategy is not working especially in that case if you are new in affiliate marketing and operate without a website.
for example, Sometimes run multiple ads for the same product in those cases your ads will be canceled and the chance of account suspension.
Retargeting is the way of online marketing it just like normal ads placement but you can pay only when someone clicks on your ads. Cost depends on your specific niche.
For example, when someone visits an online e-commerce store their cookie is stored for tracking pixels. In that case when they leave cookies used for targeting the person and show the ads with their interest through google ads and Facebook ads.
The click rate of retargeting ads is 10 times higher than regular ads. Then, You run the retargeting ads and receive commissions on every sale.
The conclusion is that it requires a website that is not necessary on affiliate marketing you can doing affiliate marketing without a website just follow these ways.
If you want to Make a big using social media marketing, email marketing, and much more.
Then, Make sure to observe the progress and be patient investing time and applying tactics you can succeed in affiliate marketing. So most of your time is not require a website in the first place.
Email marketing is a marketing technique that is not dead, But some email marketing tactics.
Such as impersonal email address lines ignoring the user experience violating the GDRP and not use for tracking
Email Marketing is a funnel, it just outdated
As a marketer, you can use as best practice for business some best practices are following
1. Follow the GDPR standards
2. Use Mobile-friendly Template for email marketing
3. Poor email content design
4. Use Impersonal Subject lines that engage the customer to open your email
Email marketing is important for small business because here are some reason that guides how email marketing grows your business.
The reasons are given below.
1. Mostly Consumers Prefers Email
2. Reach More Valid Consumers Through Email Marketing
3. Most Important it is affordable in the budget plan
4. Reach people in any device
5. Important is that “Look Professional”
Because 80% of your brand awareness increases through paid advertisement. It is an effective way of marketing for promoting your content. Most of the time you result fast because it is a targeted way.
By profession, I am a web developer but I love to write content on different technologies and My hobby is to find new technology research and traveling and share the experience with family and friends