Stimulating your brain means how to ease your brain.It is very important to have a Healthy Brain, engage yourself with real interaction limit your screen time, interact with people, spend some me-time.
Listening To Music
Listening to music provides a total brain workout. It slows down the aging process of our brain and helps our minds to stay young.
All the vibrations create through music travel from air to our ear canal and travel to our brain through the auditory nerve. Music enhances our creativity, it helps us escape time, it relaxes our mind and helps us to stay happy and positive. It helps our mind to recall memories from that moment when we first heard that music.
also It enhances our body to mind connection, giving a soothing effect, and calming down our body and mind. Even short pieces of happy or sad music can affect us. One study showed that after hearing a short piece of music, participants were more likely to interpret a neutral expression as happy or sad, to match the tone of the music they heard. This also happened with other facial expressions but was most notable for those that were close to neutral.fghfgh
Something else that’s really interesting about how our emotions are affected by music is that there are two kind of emotions related to music: perceived emotions and felt emotions.
Further, This means that sometimes we can understand the emotions of a piece of music without actually feeling them, which explains why some of us find listening to sad music enjoyable, rather than depressing.
Unlike in real-life situations, we don’t feel any real threat or danger when listening to music, so we can perceive the related emotions without truly feeling them—almost like vicarious emotions.
it is very important for an individual to listen to his/her favorite music to help his/her mind to work efficiently.
Cultivating your hobby
Hobbies define who we are, it gives us reason to live, it is our passion and everyone must cultivate his/her hobby. In Fact, When we think of a hobby it can include singing, dancing gardening, traveling, etc. They are the things our brain love doing and every time we think of doing our hobby there is dopamine release which keeps us full of life.
A hobby is a thing everyone wishes to pursue as their career but most of them fail because they don’t put their dedication and hard work which is required.
further Many people fear failing as their lack of interest in taking up their passion which is the reason most people don’t succeed in pursuing their hobby as their career. Hobbies change from time to tie, sometimes it depends on our mood, and sometimes it depends on our nature.
also Some hobbies can include moving your body which can give your body workout and help keep you fit, for ex. Dancing is a great way to keep your body fit , it keeps you motivated and helps eliminate negative thoughts.
Some hobbies can help you build your concentration, help improve your motor skills, and improving brain health. For example, Learning an instrument helps you achieve discipline in your life, reading books, novels improve your knowledge and concentration and keeps you going.
Having a hobby can also improve the way your heart functions. In one study, researchers examined how hobbies might impact coronary arteries which were near-normal. They were in the earliest stages of being clogged. They found that having a hobby was associated with heart arteries that dilated more easily, and blood was able to flow through them more easily.
Henceforth , hobbies can be helpful for your head and your heart.
To get started:
- Choose a hobby that you enjoy.
- Plan for an hour a day of activity.
- Clarify how this hobby relates to your primary vocation.
- For example, if it is a sport, see how you can apply the learning about when to be offensive or defensive.
- Monitor your mood, memory, weight, and overall cardiovascular function to see if this hobby makes a difference for you.
Everyone must take some time out from their daily work to cultivate their hobbies to keep them motivated and full of life.
Learning a New Language
According to studies, Learning a new language can increase the size of your brain, when an individual tries to learn a new language. His/her brain develops from different areas. Being able to speak two languages can help you focus and filter out information that is irrelevant. Switching between languages makes your brain more flexible and it can prioritize more easily.
But don’t worry, monolinguals: Being bilingual doesn’t automatically mean that you are more intelligent. It simply means that your brain reaps the benefits of a workout that makes it better at tackling mental challenges.
Foods to Stimulate Your Brain
Moreover, Best way to keep your brain sharp is adopting healthy eating habits . there are certain foods which can ease your brain and keep it healthy and calm.
Some foods that can help to stimulate your brain ->
- Green leafy vegetables – leafy greens contain high levels of folate and vitamin B12, which may protect the brain against dementia.
- Dry fruits – Eating more nuts and seeds may be good for the brain, as these foods contain omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants. A 2014 study found that higher overall nut intake was linked to better brain function in older age. Nuts and seeds are also rich sources of the antioxidant vitamin E, which protects cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals.
- As a person ages, their brain may be exposed to this form of oxidative stress, and vitamin E may, therefore, support brain health in older age.
- Eggs – They are known as the complete source of protein. Also, They are one of the richest sources of choline, a nutrient that may improve memory.
- Research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition shows that college students who received 3 or 4 grams of choline 1 hour before taking memory tests scored higher than those who didn’t take choline.
- Coffee – it is a great source of caffeine. British researchers found that consuming the caffeine equivalent of 1 cup of coffee improved attention and problem-solving skills.
- Chocolate – chocolate contains cocoa, also known as cacao. Cacao contains flavonoids, a type of antioxidant. Antioxidants are important for brain health, as the brain is highly susceptible to oxidative stress, which contributes to age-related cognitive decline and brain diseases.
Staying mentally active.
Stimulation is very good for our brain. Engage your self with real interactions limit your screen time to interact with people, go to new places to expose yourself to new things. Further intermittent fasting also contributes to the Healthy Brain.
Would you rather have yourself with brain problems or back problems?
also Journal of neural plasticity is the ability to make new brain cells in intermittent fasting when you do this type of in intermittent fasting you really stimulate your brain super optimal functioning machine dietitians to say eating every 2 hours make metabolism rate high.
Intermittent fasting BDNS brain drived neurotrophic factor
This substance activates the.
1. Active stem cells.
3. Specific activity.
Exercise Keeps our Brain Fit. Further, it is shown by studies on mice that it increases a substance in your brain from 50% to up to 400%.
The hippocampus area that is deep in our brain that uses higher learning and memory to think better is used to increase your brain health and neuron Function.
moreover, increasing bdns, keep your brain functioning optimally.In other words You really generate masses of stem cells in your hippocampus causing you to think better learn better concentrate better and also stop from breaking down cells the radiations of the neuron will happen to cause Alzheimer’s Parkinson’s some things like epilepsy neurodegenerative disorder.
Be Somone who encourages Innovation and creativity, as well as critical thinking. he has to stimulate turn it on bringing it to life per kit you can stimulate particularly anything your brain a person a conversation or even the growth of a plant stimulate is often used to describe a physical or sexual sensation.
therefore ,To Know More About Brain, you can Visit My other blogs