This winter no dry skin! Are you ready for the season? If no, don’t worry we are here for you.This Essential skincare in winter is all you need this season.
Winters brings along with it cold breezes, cold weather, and warm clothes. That’s why I bring easy and simple Skincare in winter
When winters around the corner we welcome warm clothes, sweaters, and hot drinks. Same as that your skin needs to be treated properly. It’s time to adapt a skincare in winter.
Unlike summer, your skin is dry still it does not have to tackle with dull, dark, and tan skin. With proper care, your skin will be smooth, glowing and soft.
Want to know how a skincare in summer can help you get glowing skin in summer. Check out- 21 Essential Tips for Skincare in summer for Radiant skin
What’s in it for you –
- 13 Skincare tips and secrets for glowing skin
- Skincare routine- Morning and night skincare
- 5 tips for oily skin- Tips for skincare in winter
- 5 Foods to eat in winter for glowing skin
- FAQ’s for skincare
1. 13 Skincare tips and secrets for glowing skin
Here you’ll get Tips for skincare in winter that you need to know, your skin will love it.
Tips to that help you get natural glow from within. Get glowing skin naturally in winter.
1. Moisturize in the morning and at night
Dry skin is very common in winters. Very important to heal your skin with a nourishing moisturizer. Moisturizer will make your skin soft and flawless.
2. Stay hydrated-
Gulp down at least 8-10 glasses of water in a day. Water will provide you needed hydration and nourish your skin. It will give you glowing skin naturally in winter.
3. Drink herbal tea instead of hot chocolates and lattes
Black tea, herbal tea is a good option. It provides you with great skin health and help you lose some weight.
4. A bowl of Soup
Hot refreshing soups are good to go in this winter. Freshly homemade soups will give you a warm feeling and they are good for your skin.
5. Wear SPF
Sunscreen is a must when your skin is dry and flaky. You can easily get tan and sunburn. A good SPF which gives you complete protection from sun is recommended. Choose SPF lotion, to help you against the sun and moisturize your skin. To know more about sunscreens Click here– sunscreen.
6. Don’t forget your lips
Your lips also need care. Dry chapped lips also needs moisture. A moisturizing balm is the best option.
7. Install a humidifier
Humidifiers in your house or workplace will add moisture in the air. It will help to keep your skin hydrated.Know more about humidifiers.
8. Lukewarm water for bath
Extreme hot water definitely will give you warmth, but it will cause your skin burn and red. Use lukewarm Water to wash your body.
9. Give moisture to your hands and feet
Most people only pay attention to their face care and don’t take care of their hands and feet. Use Moisturizing lotions and creams to heal your dry hands and feet.
10. Eat healthy
Consume food that contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, fish oil, flaxseeds, and seasonal fruits. Eat seasonal fruits for glowing skin naturally in winter.
Regular exercise will improve blood flow and will give your skin moisture. It improves blood circulation, it will also boost your skin texture. Exercise regularly for glowing skin naturally in winter.
The skin around your eyes is very thin and sensitive. It requires hydration and moisture. Choose a good eye cream that moisturize and soothe your skin. You can also use green tea bags before bed.
13. Relax and sleep well
Stress can cause your skin look tired. Lack of proper sleep and stress can cause wrinkles and dark circles. Take at least 6-7 hours of sleep daily.
2. Skincare routine- Morning and night skincare
It is that period when your skin is most dry. Dry flaky skin is most common in winters. Due to cold weather you might be suffering through dry skin, chapped lips, and skin lack of moisture.
Like you cover your body with sweaters, mufflers, caps, and gloves same like that your skin needs layering. If not taken proper care in winters then your skin might become sensitive and drier.
Koreans are known for beautiful skin. Follow 10 step Korean skincare routine in winter for better results. Also check for 10 step Korean skincare routine-Tips for Korean glass skin.
Here you’ll get morning and night skincare routine and many tips for skincare.
1. Cleanse– In winters, your skin needs to get rid of dry dead skin. You need a skincare in winter.
Cleansing can help. Cleansers are used to get rid of dead skin cells in your skin. It will also moisturize your skin.
2. In winters when the skin is dry and flaky your skin is needed to be exfoliated. Due to dry dead skin your skin cells are clogged which leads to lack of moisture.
Exfoliation/ Scrubbing can free your skin cells from dry dead skin cells. After every 7 days our skin cells change.
So, it is very important to exfoliate at least once a week. Don’t over-exfoliate. It will leave your skin more dry and flaky.
Due to over-exfoliation your skin will lose moisture and can become drier. Gently massage your skin with a mild exfoliator. For sensitive skin types it is recommended to exfoliate only once or twice a month.
Natural products- Brown Sugar, Neem Tulsi scrub, Strawberry scrub.
Moisturizing your skin is most important in this season. This is the season, when your skin needs most care and moisturizing.
Natural oil and serums can do it. Hydrate your skin with essential oils. Magical essential oils that you can add to your moisturizing creams. Lavender, Jasmine, Lemon, Chamomile are recommended products to moisturize your skin. You can also add these moisturizing oils to your skincare.
Moisturizing helps hydrate your skin, makes it flawless and smooth. A well-hydrated and moisturized skin does not need more care. Make use of Body Lotions to moisturize your skin after bath.
Mild Toners are best this season. When your skin is rough and flaky using harsh toner can make the condition worse. Toners will help you clean pores, balance pH levels, and hydrate your skin. It helps you get rid of uneven skin tone, skin discoloration and improves skin texture. Choose a mild toner that suits your skin type.
SPF in winters? It is a question for all. Most of you might be skipping this essential step in winters. Though, it is winter still you can get tan in winters.
You can get 80% tan in winters also. Sunscreen in every season is a must. If you expose your skin in winters to the sun without any sunscreen then you might end up getting tan due to dry skin.
If you are not having sunscreen then use an umbrella, scarf or tightly woven clothes to protect your skin. In winters choose an SPF lotion that helps in both moisturizing and sun protection. This step is for morning replace this step with moisturizer at night.
Don’t have sunscreen-Check out How to protect your skin from sun even without sunscreen.
Winter skincare tips for oily skin- Tips for skincare in winter
This skincare tips for oily skin will help you get glowing skin naturally. Oily skin need most care they need to put more effort for skincare in winter.
Also check for Tips for skincare in winter. Tips for skincare in winter for oily skin will help you get glowing skin naturally in winter.
- Avoid oily creams-Creams that contain oil can make your skin more oily and can make it look dull and dark.
- Choose a moisturizer for oily skin– Use an oil-free moisturizer that suits your skin. Select a product that keeps your skin soft and hydrated.
- Oil-free makeup– Your skin don’t need more oil. Choose water-based or oil-free makeup products. It will be perfect for your skin and not make it look dull and dark. Matte look products are best for your skin.
- Use clean clothes– Face towels and clothes should clean. If you use dirty towels it can lead to the breakout. Use soft towels, it will not spread bacteria and leave your skin soft. Wash your cloth from time to time.
- Don’t share your products– Oily skin is mostly acne-prone. Sharing your makeup products can increase the risk of acne. Bacteria can spread if you share your products.
5 Foods you should eat in winter this season
Follow this skincare foods for glowing skin naturally in winter. Also check Tips for skincare in winter. This natural foods will help you get glowing skin naturally in winter.
1. Vegetables like beets, carrots are easily available in this season. Rich in Vitamin C and A, they are good for your skin. Get glowing skin naturally.
2. Soups are perfect for this season. Look for soups that contain chicken broth or vegetable broth. Eat this soups for glowing skin naturally in winter.
3. Oatmeal– Hot Oatmeal is a good breakfast to start your day with. It is a rich source of fiber and will give you energy.
4. Sweet potatoes– Sweet potatoes rich in Vitamins A, C, and potassium. They are a superfood for your skin and eyes.
5. Bananas– Bananas rich in Vitamin B and magnesium, help you regulate your body temperature.
To conclude, here you will get everything from Skincare to food diet for perfect gradient skin in winter.
Check out 13 skincare tips and secrets for Radiant skin. These 13 Tips will help your skin glow and it also includes tips to hydrate your skin in winters.
Follow Skincare routine in Morning and at Night specially for winter. This winter Skincare routine will help you get soft skin.
Having oily skin- It might be a trouble.
Check out tips for oily skin in winter.
Moreover, check out foods you should eat this winter to get that clear skin.
FAQ’s for skincare in winter
A. Follow the skincare routine for winter. Cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize your skin. Don’t forget to apply sunscreen.Follow this skincare routine for glowing skin naturally. Also check out for Tips for skincare in winter. Eat foods and vegetables to get glowing skin naturally in winter.
A. Use moisturizing creams and gels. Choose a product according to your skin type.Choose a product according to your skin type. Use moisturizer on daily basis for glowing skin naturally in winter.
A: Yes. You have to apply sunscreen in winter. Choose broadspectrum sunscreen. SPF should be high.
A. Yes you need a skincare in winter. Tips for skincare in winter are mentioned above. Skincare is important in every season but in winters follow the skincare routine mentioned above for glowing skin naturally in winter.
A: You can get glowing skin naturally in winter by following skincare routine in winter on regular basis. Follow skincare in winter that suits your skin. Tips for skincare in winter are given above follow them to get glowing skin naturally in winter.