Healthy living, I know it might sound a bit tough task but I can assure that it is no longer a tough task to do and you will feel blissful inside out.So hurry up let’s get started
What’s for me
What is healthy living?
A healthy life simply means a blessed life it means a perfect balance of your food and your daily workout.
Not only a healthy body but a healthy mind is also required for a perfect lifestyle. Healthy living is a lifelong effect. Many governments and the non-governmental organisation works on to provide their citizens of their country a healthy lifestyle.
A healthy lifestyle includes a healthy mind with a healthy body which in short means good blood pressure level,sugar level, cholesterol and weight .
The ways to being healthy include healthy eating, physical activities, weight management, and stress management. Good health allows people to do many things.
The benefits of healthy living
To live a healthy life you’ll most likely need to make some adjustments in a wide variety of areas.
- Perfect weight of a person lead to perfect body shape
- Reduces the risk level of cancer let it be any kind of cancer.
- A good heart with low risk
- Lower the rate or level of fatal death and illness which are incurable.
- Strong bones
- A good amount of body fat
- High intelligence
- Good and sharp memory
- Healthy babies and it even reduces further generation disease
- A stronger set of teeth
- Peaceful mind
- Low level of stress
- Happy living
- Better mood than usual
- Prevent heart attack and cardiac arrest
- It even prevents long term disease and chronic illness
- Better immune system than others
- It makes you feel better about yourself
- Prevent joint and muscular pain or stiffness, and diabetes
What are the ways for healthy living?
- Quit smoking: it is not only injurious to lungs but also creates an addiction which later may result in death.
- Give up on alcohol: alcoholism affects your liver and may be fatal
- Have green veggies on your side they are the real source of vitamins and minerals
- Drink water regularly has an appropriate amount of water 3-4 litres a day for perfect osmoregulation of your body and ionic balance.
- Workout regularly it not only keeps you stiffness free but also keeps you fit and away from diseases also keeps your mind calm and peaceful with full of energy.
- Have a healthy diet on your side to avoid fatty and oily foods which cause fat gain and obesity eventually making you lazy better to avoid meat and fast foods.
- Keep an eye on your weight at every moment it helps you to check your progress and help you to decide what kind of diet you need at that particular moment of time and that’s very useful
- Eat plenty of nuts and fruits they have required protein and minerals nuts also stabilize your mind activities where fruit energize you from within.
- Fill your diet with lots of carbs for more strength
- Remember to have an 8 hours sleep for efficiency at your work. Sleep is as important as eating sleep refill your body with every micro-energy. cell required.
- Reduce or avoid unhealthy saturated fats and trans fats which in fact increase the rate of cholesterol in the body a person.
- Forgive yourself more often you are just a human being this life is very short to keep on regretting about something someone and even after apologizing the feeling of regret will never let you live a healthy or happy life.
Some more info for you 🙂
- Try to stay on a strict diet plan and have a control on calories level so that you can achieve your health goal of having an appropriate weight or muscle in your body.
- Healthy living can also include thing like healthy cooking rather than frying something with a lot of oil try to use a steamer or boil it is better to eat simple edible food so that your digestive tract can digest it easily without harming your hormonal balance or your systemic habit. Try to have green tea more than usual to get better result of your health
- Get enough sleep. When you don’t rest well, you compensate by eating more. Usually, it’s junk food. Get enough rest and you don’t need to snack to stay awake. Also, lack of sleep causes premature ageing
A little extra
- As much as possible, consume your vitamins and minerals through your diet rather than through pills. Or have a lot of fruits in your diet plan so that you can have a healthy way of living life to the fullest you can. I typically have raw salads for lunch every day with a variety of vegetables, then a cooked dinner with grains, potatoes/sweet potatoes, and other delicious vegetables.
- Processed food is not good because (a) most of the nutritional value is lost in the creation of these foods, and (b) the added preservatives are bad for our health. Many processed foods contain a high amount of salt which leads to higher blood pressure and heart disease.it does not only affects your body but also your mind it makes you feel tired and wear out it makes you feel lost.
- self-love is a crucial part of living a healthy life. When you have a negative self-image, it naturally weighs down on your mental outlook and health.
To achieve a healthy mind and body all you need is a little bit of yoga/ exercise and a lot of focus on your diet if you eat healthily and feed your mind with some healthy thoughts you’ll live for longer life.
How much do you love yourself on a scale of 1-10? Why? How can you love yourself more starting today? Give yourself all the love you have and do take the best care of yourself in the best possible way you can. Read and write your feeling more often to express your love for yourself to fully accept yourself the way you are.
According to this analysis, people who met criteria for all habits enjoyed significantly, impressively longer lives than those who had none: 14 years for women and 12 years for men (if they had these habits at age 50). People who had none of these habits were far more likely to die prematurely from cancer or cardiovascular disease.
Healthy living is not a task or thing its the very essence of a sustainable good life so try this proven tricks of healthy living and implement them in your life. and do check for books
The next BNF Healthy Eating Week will take place from 28 September to 4 October 2020! BNF Healthy Eating Week celebrates and promotes healthy eating
Not actually living healthy means having good and nutritious food which I think will not hit your wallet that hard the way fast food do.
Beyoncé and Jay Z.
Hey, there I am currently a student who is striving hard in search of her passion.✨