Minimalists are those people who follow minimalism. Have you ever imagined why only rich and successful persons follow this? Because the rest of the world is still unaware of this trait and its benefits. Now let’s try to find it together.
What’s here for me
- What is minimalism
- How it is connected to happiness
- How to implement in your life
- Why you are one of it
WHAT IS MINIMALISM?
You can get a clear idea about minimalism is that ”the lesser your need the lesser your greed”. A minimalist person is the one who lives his/her life with a limited need for resources or it simply means to “ be more with less”.
A minimalist life is a regular practice of a lifestyle of mindfulness, simplicity and gratitude which helps us to remind us all the blessings of our life,
It even encourages us to live in the present moment not in the past or in the future.
Minimalism makes one’s life meaningful.
A little extra info for you
Many successful businessmen like BILL GATES, MARK ZUCKERBERG AND ELON MUSK .
All these persons are the one who lives their life as a minimalist they usually wear only one colour clothing and don’t wear any unnecessary jewels like a watch or anything they believe in living a simple yet colourful life.
Minimalism is a tool to rid yourself of life’s excess in favour of focusing on what’s important—
so you can find happiness, fulfilment, and freedom.
HOW MINIMALISM IS CONNECTED TO HAPPINESS?
- Teaches us to live in the moment of the life of happiness as it helps in attaining full focus on a thing.
- Teaches you to get rid of excess stuff which is not required.
- Helps you to grow and become healthy.
- Keeps you on your track in order to pursue your passion.
- Real freedom is discovered in minimalism
- It’ll let you discover your internal reflection.
So here you see there’re numerous reasons,
Why minimalism is a good way of living life not only for happiness but for satisfaction, joy and love.
HOW TO MINIMIZE YOUR LIFE?
A question which is asked by many that they want to live a minimal happy life but they don’t know where to start this
How so here are my few guidelines to you which will help you to achieve your goals and get to your end result.
Let’s get started to it.
- You can start by reducing your daily needs like your clothes many minimalists usually wears only a pair of black and white combo cloths
- It doesn’t mean that you don’t like colours in life it’s just a way of reducing your pressure on your mind to stop deciding what to wear.
- You can have a certain list of meals you’ll have for breakfast so that you don’t have to think much for what to eat in early morning
- Many minimalists also sell their furniture like an extra couch in the bedroom or something else it makes you feel freer and your home will look more spacious.
- Try to add more greenery in your surrounding it’ll keep you fresh and will also keep your mental health a bit cool.
And at the end of the day, all we want is happiness… Isn’t it?
And a minimalist tries to find happiness in within himself, not in things or wants.
Let us know if you’re a minimalist
- If you follow less than 100 people on your social media handle then you might be a minimalist.
- You read a book and give away it.
- Thought about living in a tiny house you might be one. you have a closed and loving circle of friends.
- You have more resources to give than to take than also.
- Have more free time than ever.
- You’re curious about living a minimal life you might be a minimalist.
- If you spend more times with your dear ones than on the internet than you might be a minimalist.
LOOK there might be thousands of reasons on why you should
and why you are but all of it will start to happen if you agree to be one.
MINIMALISM IS ALL ABOUT using simple tools, having a simple wardrobe, carrying little and living lightly.
From my side What I would recommend is slowly testing out the waters and seeing what you can and cannot live without.
Wish you luck for your minimal life 🙂 do read self-awareness blog
No. simply a no it doesn’t matter if you’re a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian it has nothing to do with being a minimalist. this kind of person can eat any type of food nothing special specifically.
The feeling we experience can never be defined in word s but still, let’s see if you want to know about it mainly feels calmer peaceful and happy from within as it reduces the noise from outside and also all the next distractions present in your life.
The minimalist lifestyle is about living with only the things you need. Minimalists are free from the desire to buy and accumulate more.
Instead, they find happiness in relationships and experiences.
In Silicon Valley, the minimalism fetish can perhaps be traced back to Steve Jobs‘s famously austere 1980s apartment (he sat on the floor) and the attendant simplicity of Apple products. Pare down, and you, too, could run a $700 billion company.
It’s toxic because it encourages you to only focus on having what you need – which means rejecting any opportunities to help other people with their needs.
Ultimately, minimalism is the selfish squandering of opportunity. It’d be nice to see the wealthy 1% reject this pale imitation of piety and step into their power.
- The ultimate guide for Goal Setting 2020 – Best Tips - May 29, 2020
- Bullet Journal: method of the personal organization 2020 - May 29, 2020
- The breathtaking world of self-help books in 2020 - May 29, 2020