Now -a -days, poetry is the main content in the open mic. It is best suited for all poetry and Shayari lovers. Open mic is a good opportunity to hear the most popular and experienced poets.
Before writing poetry, you have an idea about literature, poetry, and many other things. Literature is the art of written work. There are three forms of literature are present Poetry, Drama, and Phrase. Let’s discuss poetry in this blog.
Now following are the points which we will cover in this blog:
- What is poetry
- How to write a poetry
- Type of poetry
- Structure of poetry
- Form of poetry
- Career and scope in poetry and Shayari
- How to earn money on social media using your poetry and shayari
- Difference between poetry and Shayari
WHAT IS POETRY
Poetry is an important part of art and culture, Nowadays, many poets are present in our society. Poetry is a way to share your ideas, express emotions & create imaginary.
The best way to demonstrate poetry is emotion put into measure. poetry is a form of literature that means to make or to create.
Normally Poetry defines as the beautiful application of ideas of life.
HOW TO WRITE A POETRY
POETRY IS OF TWO TYPE IN WRITTEN
|This poetry is written for a definite purpose or message||In subjective poetry, the poet expresses her personal feelings|
|Objective poetry is universal||Personal|
TYPES OF POETRY
Lyrical – Poems that express the personal feelings and emotions of a poet
Narrative– In short, we can say that narrative is a story. A story with character, problems and their solution
Humorous– as the name depicts funny. Funny, silly and sometimes fantastical poem have come under this
Free verse– it doesn’t have any consistent rhyme and rhythm. It is irregular
STRUCTURE OF POETRY
The structure of poetry explains to us how poetry is organized. Line and stanza are the two components
Line– A group of words, forms line
stanza– A group of lines in a poem
Rhyme- repetition of ending sounds in words rhyme can follow different types of pattern and poetry does not always have to rhyme
Example of rhyme
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
How are wonder what you are
Rhythm– Rhythm best created by rhythmic words, repletion, and by the length of a line. Rhythm in the poem is maintained
FORMS OF POETRY
- Epic- It is the longest type of poem, grand, narrative & depicts a Hero
- Lyric- Lyric is a shooter from of few lines & based on personal thought or emotion. Rabindranath Tagore has written the largest number of lyrics (where the mind is without fear)
- Sonnet- Sonnet is a poem of 14 lines with a single emotion of thought. Sonnet mainly includes a love theme.
- Ode- Ode is a serious poem that consists of the progress of emotions. It is in the form of an address to a person or object.
- Elegy– Elegy includes sad, the grave of sometimes cheerful emotions.
- Ballad– Ballad is the oldest form of English poetry. Ballad includes a story told in verse song with music and dance.
- Idyll– Idyll means a “little picture”. In this form, the poet explains the tour life of a town, village, or city.
- Blank verse- In this poem, the rhyming is rare or may be nil.
- Free Verse– Free verse is a stanza form with no rhyming but the rhythm is maintained
- Mock Epic– It is the form of epic in a funny way
- Satire– Satire is a poem written in the way of criticizing way.
CAREER AND SCOPE IN POETRY AND SHAYARI
Now, you know about how to write Poetry, what is Poetry, how many types are there, so now we have to know what is the scope in it if we take it as a career, can we earn in it ?? is any future is present in this line? In the coming time, you will get answers to all these questions here.
As, I told you how to write, how many types of poetry is, you can select from one of these types and proceed.
First of all, you have to decide that in which category or type of poetry you have to write, in which category your interest is more like your interest is in the story, then you can write narrative Poetry.
A question comes in your mind that, how to make money from all these, how to make it as a career. So, many options are available
-You can write your book, try to publish it.
-Collection of your poetry and sell them.
-You can go to events and contests
–Open mic is the best option for poets. A maximum open mic takes poetry as the main content in their show. You can also join with them, to join in an event or competition with them. So you get to know about yourself, where you stand, what improvement you have to make.
-How can you forget social media, it is so powerful that if your content is slightly different or good from others then you can earn a lot of money from social media only.
HOW TO EARN MONEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA USING YOUR POETRY AND SHAYARI
Social Media has become a very important part of our life, whether it is for advertisement or content or for time pass chatting.
Almost all people are using them. WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM all these apps are comes under social media. So, in this blog, we will see how you can earn money on social media by using your poetry as a tool.
So, now we will start by writing our topic, category, form. we already talked about all these subtopics. Now we do it here.
For example, we take the free verse poetry as an example which is also called FreeStyle Poetry, any category or form of your choice can take.
We are assuming that you have come to write poetry, you have also gone to some open mics, now you want to earn money from social media
For this, take care of some things which have been written below.
1. First of all, make your page on facebook instagram or youtube
2. After that make a logo or you can also put your photo in the beginning.
3. After all, this is done, you have to upload a video or audio daily (by the way, the video will be a better option) on your page.
It will be beneficial for you automatically because your performance is improved and confidence will increase.
4. Always keep one important thing in your mind that to maintain consistency in your work as if you have heard it somewhere that, CONSISTENCY IS A KEY TO SUCCESS.
Now, continue uploading videos or audios, then more and more people will join your page or channel and if your content is good, then many options come in front of you with time like SPONSORSHIP, ADVERTISEMENT, EVENTS, etc.
So that you can make more and more money by using your content. It was just an example if you write epic poetry then, you PODCAST. If your epic Poetry has power, then a short or full movie can also be made on it.
You can also write songs and many other things.
So, social media is a very nice and growing platform for poets.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POETRY AND SHAYARI
You may be confused about whether Shayari and Poem are the same thing or different but they are different from each other. Then let ‘s know the difference between Poem and Shayari.
Poem – The poem is a verbal and literary composition to express feelings and emotions.
Shayari – It a rich tradition of poetry and Urdu origin.
Poetry can be written in any language but Shayari only be written in Hindi and Urdu.
Shayari is of Asian origin but Poem is written globally
4. Shayari is only be written in a way, Kaafia is to be present in this whereas, poetry can be written in any way.
5. Poetry can be a Shayari but a Shayari cannot be poetry
Hopefully, you can find the answer to all your questions in our blog about what is Poetry, how to write Poetry, how many types are there, open-mic Can speak Poetry or not, to earn money from Poetry. If you still have any doubt, then you can ask in the comment below or inbox. THANK YOU
Yes, most of the open mic takes poetry and Shayari as the main content in their show.
Search out the open mic on google and contact with them by the number or mail they are provided.
This is not specific. This depends upon the particular open mic and their terms and conditions
There is nothing like that. The main thing is your content and your ability to think and write different content. Competition is in every field. Learn things, not judge.