After removing acne from our skin we get acne marks or dark spots, acne scars and holes, here we are going to know how to get rid of all these.
What we have discussed
- How to remove dark spots and acne marks
- Natural treatment
- Homemade remedies
- Tips to remove acne marks
- How to remove acne holes
- Top 3 creams to remove dark spots
How to remove dark spots and acne marks
First, let us know how to get rid of acne marks or dark spots these both are the same. There are a few ways to cure dark spots,
- Laser treatment
- Some medication or ointments
- Natural treatment
- Laser treatment
The laser treatment is a very easy way to remove dark spots but it’s little costly, it can cost you about 50,000 or more than that, in one week you can remove it, but I don’t recommend you to go for it.
- Medication / ointments
By the medication, you can treat it but it’s not much help there are many ointments available in the market which says that it can cure your skin, but according to me it will cure your skin but it will damage more, because of it has many chemicals as I always say that chemicals always damage your skin more and cure it less, there may be few ointments which are good but I didn’t found any of them till now.
Basically, ointments or any other creams will cure your skin for a short time but it will damage in a longer time, so, please try to avoid creams and ointments as much as you can.Natural treatment
First of all, we need to correct our diet and I’m going to tell you a homemade remedy try to use it, it will help you a lot to remove acne marks.
Natural treatment to remove acne
- Take a lemon🍋
- Remove all the juice from the lemon
- Take a cotton ball
- Dip it in lemon juice
- Add some raw milk or water in it
- Mix it well
- And apply it on your skin where have dark spots
- You can apply it directly too without mixing anything but raw lemon juice may burn your skin
- And leave it for 5 minutes
Lemon has acidic properties which remove all the upper layer of your skin, dead cells and etc. Then after 5 minutes you can wash your face with a scrub or you can make a scrub at home.
- Homemade scrub process
- Take 1 or 2 tablespoons of gram flour
- Take 1 or 2 spoons of raw milk
- Then mix it well and make it good paste
- After that apply it on your skin
- Then scrub it with your fingers in a circular direction for 10 – 15 minutes
- After that wash your face with normal water
Do this process once or twice a week then after one use only you can notice the difference.
- Another homemade remedy
- Take a potato
- Grind it
- Take all the juice out
- Then add some lemon
- Then take a cotton ball
- And apply it on your face by dapping it
If you want you can mix scrub with this and you can use it.
Tips to remove acne marks
- Drink more water ( at least 5- 6 litres per day )
- Try to avoid going in the sun
- If you’re going in sun cover your face with a mask or with a handkerchief and try to use a cap too
- Try to avoid chemical creams
- If you want you can use sunscreen
- Take good diet
- Avoid fast food as much as you can
- Try to use rose water
- You can use Multani mitti too
- Consume vitamin C as much as you can
- Try to avoid sugar and sweet as much as you can until your skin gets back to normal
How to remove acne holes
After getting rid of acne the main problems are dark spots, acne marks and acne holes, so here we are gonna discuss about acne holes, how to get rid of acne holes.
Here we I’m going to tell you 5 habits, if you follow these then definitely your holes gonna cure and you can see the change within 5 days.
- Never touch your holes with your nails
- Not even with fingertips
- Your skin slowly tries to recover your holes but when you touch it with nails or with fingers it again damages your skin
- Try to use Multani mitti
- Use good and hygienic Multani mitti which is from a good brand
- Apply it on your face for 15 – 20 min then wash it with normal water, you need not use any face wash
- Avoid deep clean face wash
- Try to use face cleanser instead of face wash
- Don’t over-wash your face
- Only wash your face 2 times a day maximum 3 times
- You can wash your face with normal water as many times as you want
- But avoid using facewash or face cleanser more than 2 times per day
- Before going to bed at night try to apply rose water by dapping it with a clean cotton ball and leave it for overnight
Top 3 creams for dark spots ( my recommendation )
These creams are for all but if you find any skin problem, acne, pimple or any other things then, please stop using it.
Fair and lovely for men
Basically its fairness cream, you can see on it too it’s written clearly that it’s for whitening your skin but in reality, it doesn’t make you fair, I personally used it and saw no change in my skin colour but I saw a difference in my dark spots.
You can apply it to the area where you have dark spots, you can use it daily once or twice or trice it will definitely help you but it gonna take some time.
It cost you around 60rs – 70rs ( less than 1$ ).
Nivea dark spots reduction cream
Its price is about 150rs ( less than 2$ )
This cream is especially for dark spots reduction and it really works well, you can also try this.
Oriflame fairness 5 in 1
It’s around 350rs ( less than 4$ ).
It is also fairness cream but it won’t make much fair but it will also help you in removing your acne marks.
If we have darkspots we dont feel comfortable while talking with others here we have suggested 3 best creams to remove dark spots.
Those are fair and lovely fir men You can apply it to the area where you have dark spots, you can use it daily once or twice or trice it will definitely help you but it gonna take some time.
Nivea dark spots reduction cream This cream is especially for dark spots reduction and it really works well, you can also try this.
Oriflame fairness 5 in 1 It is also fairness cream but it won’t make much fair but it will also help you in removing your acne marks.
The black spot on your skin or face is dark spots.
there are many ways I have told you above.
There might be many reasons
Nivea dark spots reduction, read above for more.
It’s dark circles
There are many ways, please read the above article.
It’s going to become a dark spot or acne mark.
Avoit touching it