Today we will discuss about sweet watermelon juice recipe. Eating watermelon is great thing. It will help your body in many ways. If you don’t like eating sweet watermelon because exception are always there, you can make super awesome sweet Watermelon juice of these delicious fruits.
Although you take a sip of these juice can’t be able to control yourself from drinking 2-3 glass of juice.
Follow these steps to make simple and amazing juice
Directly go to your favorite part :-
- Simple watermelon juice
- Rose syrups juice with Watermelons
- Watermelon sabza juice
- Milkshake of Watermelons juice
We will discuss 4 types of watermelons juice recipe.
Simple watermelon juice
You can make this juice at your home easily and I will tell you sweet watermelon juice recipe. You can make Almost daily because it doesn’t take too much time to make it.
Also if any guest comes to your home you can serve them and they will never forget you because most of the people not do this.
- Take 4 slice of Watermelons
- Collect some black salt
- Add 5 – 6 leaves of mint
- Take some sugar ( only required if watermelon is not too much tasty )
- Put some ice cubes
- Take 1 lemon to improve taste
- Take a big bowl and cut the pieces of slice of Watermelons
- Them collect all the pieces in one bowl and throw the rind/skin of Watermelons to cows.
- Then take a blender and put the pieces inside it.
- after that some sugar to enhance taste
- Then add mint inside it and mix them properly.
- Then take another bowl and empty the blender.
- Make sure you use sieve (chalani)
- Add lemon and black salt in it and squeeze it properly.
- You get your amazing sweet watermelon juice recipe. Enjoy it!
- Lemon – sodium, fat, potassium, protein, vitamins A, C, D and B6
- Black salt – potassium and sodium
- Mint – Amazing smell, potassium, magnesium, Calcium, phosphorus, vitamin C, iron, vitamin A.
- Watermelon – Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Calcium, Potassium, Minerals etc.
Rose syrups juice with Watermelons
Rose syrup is my favorite juice. It has amazing taste and very well for health not like burgers and pizzas. This fast food is only ok if you only eats ones in a week or ones within 2 week.
But sweet watermelon juice is something which is 100 times better and you can take it everyday.
- Half bowl of rose syrup
- 1 cup watermelons cutted into small pieces
- Some ice cubes
- 1 cup water
- Sugar ( if you want extra taste )
- Take a empty clean glass
- Add some ice cubes
- Take syrup and add into it around half cup
- Put watermelons, also don’t forget to remove seeds
- Add water to glass and make it full
- Stir well
- Congratulations 🎉 your juice is ready. Have a sip!
Watermelon – There are many benefits. Such like muscles growth, maintain blood pressure, stress free life and overcoming from depression etc.
Rose syrup – Makes you refreshing and you will get enough energy to perform any task. Also you not fatigue immediately when working.
Water – We all know. Keeps you hydrated and makes your body work properly
Sugar – Gives you instant energy.
Watermelon sabza juice
In this we will add basil/sabza seeds To make sweet watermelon juice recipe. Which helps in wait loosing, keeps you hydrated. Keeps your body fit and with mixing watermelon and making Watermelon juice with these recipe, then you get more benefits too.
- Basil seeds half cup
- Some ice cubes
- Watermelon juice
- Sprite half cup
- Add ice cubes in glass from fridge
- Collect basil seeds into it
- Mix sprite to get amazing taste
- Instead of sprite you can also choose coconut water
- Mix them properly, for about 2 minutes
- Now your juice is ready, you can enjoy it in summer
- Congratulations! If you make this juice and follow this sweet watermelon juice recipe. This will help you give a great taste and amazing refreshing. It will help your body to grow better and live happily.
Basil’s – it will improve cholesterol level, maintain blood sugar level, may nourish and increase beneficial gut bacteria.
Coconut water – Good source of several nutrients, having antioxidant properties, support heart health, and reduce blood pressure and lots of more benefits
Milkshake of Watermelons juice
Drinking milk provides you a rich amount of protein for your body, which helps in body growth, hair growth and many other factors. Though watermelon is not a citrus fruit, we can add milk to it.
It will be very beneficial for our health too with a great taste. Although it is not necessary to add milk in sweet Watermelon juice recipe but we will recommend you. So, I will suggest you ways to how to make it great taste.
- Take half litre milk
- Half bowl powdered sugar
- Half bowl rose syrup
- 1 glass watermelon pieces
Take a big bowl and add milk in it.
Then take powdered sugar and mix with milk
Take rose syrup, add in bowl and stir well for about half minutes
At the end add Watermelons very small pieces in it.
Congratulations again! Your juice is ready to taste. Comment down below how was that. And leave suggestions for anything you know better.
Milk – Milk is rich in protein. It has calcium, protein, potassium, vitamin D, B12, A and some more things.
By mixing all these things together you will get a one time mill, which makes you refreshing, hydrated, and gives you energy to perform better tasks and maintain body energy with these sweet watermelon juice recipe.
Never take overdose of this juices, they may affect you badly if you avoid it.
Consult your doctor if you have any diseases before this. Taking without proper knowledge may cause a problem in your body.
Frequently asked questions
Taking more than 1 glass may affect your digestive system, don’t go with taste. Observe your capacity and follow this.
In juices like milkshake you should need to avoid like lemon, mint , orange, etc. So, that you will get best output.
I suggest you to not do that. It may affect your body badly. Drinking once in day is ok. Also make for full family. They will enjoy too. And it is also easy sweet watermelon juice recipe.
No, you should need to avoid that. You can take this before mill but not after. Which is bad for your health and for your stomach.