Do you know spices export of India? Indian Spices export 2020-21

Do you know the spices export business of India? India is one of the highest spices growing and exporting country in the world. Around 70% of worldwide spices export done from India.  And the remaining 30% from other countries. India is the largest spices exporting country in the world Quality of Indian spices is best … Read more