Porcelain white fair skin is a dream of most women. Many of you might have a dull dark skin tone. But don’t worry about proper hydration and care you can make your skin fair. Also we bring to you remedies for fair skin at home naturally.
Don’t fall in the trap. There are loads of instant fairness creams in the market which temporarily make your skin fair. However, they use harsh chemicals, parabens, and fragrance. They might harm your skin and make it darker in the long run.
Many factors affect your skin color like food and lifestyle. Besides,Here you’ll know all the secrets to achieve fair glowing skin.
What’s in it for me:
- Home remedies for fair skin at home naturally
- Skincare routine for fair, glowing skin
- 9 DIY masks for fair skin
- Secrets to get fair skin at home naturally
- FAQ’s for fair skin
Home remedies for fair skin at home naturally.
Wondering how to get fair skin at home naturally! Here we bring to you remedies for fair skin at home naturally.
Milk gives you an instant skin whitening effect. It consists of lactic acid, calcium vitamins like B12, B6, A, and D2 and protein.
- Also it help boost collagen production, which is important for skin whitening.
- Raw milk helps regenerate skin cells, shrink pores, hydrate, and moisturize skin.
- On top of it gives instant fairness effect and boosts the skin elasticity.
Raw milk as a cleanser– Apply raw milk on your face and massage gently. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
Turmeric is the oldest and richest herb in Ayurveda. From old days turmeric is a must to achieve fair skin.
Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties it’s used in many products.
It has natural bleaching properties that make skin flawless and fair. Not only in beauty products but you can also use turmeric in your diet to get glowing skin from within.
- Melanin which is responsible for dark skin. Turmeric regulates melanin production and makes your skin glowing and fair.
- It reduces aging sings. Also it reduces acne, fade scars, and gives even tone.
3. Rice Flour
For Southeast Asian countries like South Korea, China, Japan Rice is an essential ingredient in skincare.
Traditionally, Korean women have been using rice in almost all their skincare products. It’s their secret to porcelain-like white, fair, glowing skin.
Korean women make use of rice for getting fair skin. They use rice water on the face, rice as an exfoliator, rice serum. They even drink rice wine which rejuvenates their skin and gives glowing effect from within. This mask will help you get fair skin at home naturally.
Rice is one of the most effective elements in skin whitening. It helps to remove skin tan, fade acne scars and give you even skin tone.
Rice flour face masks
Honey helps open the pores and clears away dirt. It makes your skin smooth and glowing.
Many women and celebrities use honey on their faces to make it smooth and flawless fair skin.
1. Moisturizes your skin and gives you fair skin.
2. Moreover it makes yours skin smooth and flawless.
3. It helps fight wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots.
4. Also it boosts skin elasticity.
5. Use Honey masks for glowing fair skin.
5. Aloe Vera
For beauty lovers aloe Vera is like a god’s gift. Aloe Vera is rich in antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C. It is highly anti-inflammatory. Aloe Vera, when applied on the face gives you a refreshing feeling.
1. Best used to treat sunburns.
2. Also it clears acne, wrinkles, and gives a glowing effect.
3. This mask will help you get fair skin at home naturally.
Skincare routine for fair, glowing skin
Skincare can help! Korean women are known to have porcelain like glass skin. They all follow skincare routine on daily basics.
They follow these skincare routine in morning and at night before night.This skincare will help you get fair skin at home naturally.
Also Check out 10 Step Korean skincare routine for fair skin.
Cleanse– This step of skincare helps you to clean your pores. It helps you to reduce pores, pimples and dark spots. It also removes makeup and make your pores clean.
Direction: Use cleanser to wash off your face. After that massage gently on face and neck for better results.
Toners– This step of skincare will help pH balance of skin. It helps you get rid of acne scars and cleanse your pores. Moreover, it will help you reduce skin discoloration.
Direction: Firstly, Take toner on cotton ball or pad and tap it into your skin for best results. It gives your skin glowing effect.
Exfoliation– Exfoliation will help you get rid of makeup and dirt clogged into your pores.
It will help you get rid of acne and pimples. Don’t exfoliate on daily basis because it can make your skin dry and irritated. For sensitive skin, exfoliate once or twice a week.
Direction: Exfoliate you face and neck for about 2 minutes. Gently exfoliate for best results. Use natural exfoliates like brown sugar or coffee granules.
Moisturizer– It is the most important step of skincare. Most of you might be skipping this step. Moisturizing is important in every seasons.
Moisturizing will help your skin look young and fair. It treats your skin and not let it dry out.
Direction: Spread Moisturizer gently on your face. Use moisturizer according to your skin type.
Sunscreen: Sunscreen is must in every season. It blocks the harmful UV rays from sun.
Regular application of sunscreen will give you best results. It will help you get rid of early signs of aging.
Direction: Apply sunscreen all your face and neck. Also Choose broad spectrum sunscreen for best results.
9 DIY Face Masks for fair skin
9 DIY natural masks that will do wonders to your skin. Lots of you might be aware of harmful face masks out in the market. Stop using those harmful masks and try these DIY masks for fair skin at home naturally.
These masks are 100% natural and very famous for giving fair skin at home.
1. Raw milk and Avocado face mask.
Above all these DIY face masks will help cleanse your pores, hydrate your skin and make it fair and glowing. Raw milk will soften your skin and make it glow.
1 tablespoon milk
¼ ripe avocado
1.Firstly, make a paste of ¼ of Avocado with raw milk.
2. Apply the mask for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
4. Pat dry with a smooth and clean towel.
2. Skin Whitening Mask with Raw Milk
This DIY face mask will clear out your acne scars and make your skin radiant. Lemon and Turmeric will help fade acne scars, lighten, and brightens your skin tone. It will soften your skin and cleanse it.
1 tablespoon raw milk
A pinch of turmeric powder
½ teaspoon lemon juice
Mix raw milk, turmeric powder, and lemon juice and make a paste.
Apply the mask for 15-20 minutes.
Let it dry.
At last Wash with cold water.
3. Skin Whitening Rice face mask
Asian women’s widely make use of rice in skincare. Moreover, Rice is known for its brightening and de-tan of the skin.
Rice helps you get rid of acne scars and pigmentation with its anti-aging properties.
1 tablespoon rice flour(brown rice)
2 tablespoon raw milk
1 teaspoon honey
1. Make a paste by mixing all the ingredients and then Apply for about 15-20 minutes.
2. Wash with cold water.
3. Pat dry with a soft cloth.
4. Rice flour and aloe Vera, Refreshing face mask
This DIY face mask helps you achieve smooth glowing skin. Rice well-known because of its anti-aging properties. Reduces acne scars and whiten your skin. Aloe Vera is known for its cooling and healing properties makes your skin glowing.
1 tablespoon brown rice flour
1 tablespoon aloe Vera gel
Few drops of rose water.
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and make a paste. Secondly, Apply to your face and neck and leave for about 15-20 minutes.Thirdly this mask will help you get fair skin at home naturally.
Gently massage for 2-3 minutes.
Wash with cold water and pat dry with a soft cloth.
Use for 3-4 times and month.
5. Strawberry Skin Whitening Mask
Rich in Vitamin C, Strawberry helps in skin brightening. They contain alpha hydroxy acids and give smooth beautiful skin.
3-5 fresh farm strawberries
2 tablespoon raw honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
Make a fine paste of all the ingredients
Apply this paste on your face and neck. Keep for 15-20 minutes.
Wash off with cold water.
Pat dry with a soft cloth.
6. Banana and Yogurt mask
Banana helps moisturize restore and repairs dry skin. Yogurt heals your skin and helps cleanse your skin. This mask will moisturize and make your skin glow. Moreover, it is one of the best home remedies for fair skin.
1 ripe banana
1 tablespoon of yogurt
1. Grind to make a fine paste. Apply on your face and neck for about 15-20 minutes.
2. Wash off with cold water.
3. Pat dry with a soft cloth.
7. Egg DIY mask for glowing skin
Egg will help you in improving skin texture, moisturize your skin, and will give you instant fairness. It will also help tighten pores and also removes excess oil. And this mask if one of the best home remedies for fair skin.
5-6 drops almond oil/olive oil
1. Firstly beat the egg and add drops of almond/ olive oil.
2. Secondly apply these mixture on the face and neck.
3. Let it dry, leave it on your face for about 12-15 minutes.
4. Wash your face with lukewarm water.
8. Tomato mask for skin-whitening and brightening
Tomatoes are well known to give instant fairness. Tomato is anti-oxidant, helps you fight free radicals in the body. Reduces open pores, brighten and whiten your skin. Also , Milk helps soften your skin. This mask helps reduce dark spots and dull skin.
2 teaspoon fresh tomato juice
2 teaspoon raw milk
1. Firstly Cut and squeeze 2 teaspoon tomato juice from fresh tomato.
2. Secondly, Add 2 teaspoon raw milk.
3. Apply this mixture to your face and neck.
4. Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
5. Wash your face with lukewarm water.
6. Pat dry with cloth.
9. Aloe Vera face mask:
This mask will give you an instant glow and refreshing feeling. Aloe Vera is a gift to all DIY recipes. Aloe Vera is known for its cooling and healing powers. Turmeric which is anti-bacterial will improve your skin texture. In addition will make your skin fair.
Aloe Vera gel
A pinch of turmeric
1. Firstly, Make a paste of aloe vera and add a pinch of turmeric to paste.
2. Secondly Apply for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash with cold water.
4. Pat dry with a soft cloth. Also remember not to use harsh cloth.
Secrets and tips to get fair skin naturally at home in one week
1. Firstly DIY face masks above.This mask will help you get fair skin at home naturally.
2.Secondly this fairness face masks for atleast 2 weeks for better results.
3. Follow proper skincare routine for glowing skin.
4. Also Choose skincare products according to your skin type.
5. Also Apply sunscreen regularly.
6. Stay hydrated.
6. Eat Healthy.
Use scarf to protect umbrella to protect your skin from UV rays.
Also Drink atleast 10 glasses of water daily.
Fair and glowing skin is a dream of many women’s. Your skin texture can be improved with easy DIY recipes.
Above mentioned DIY recipes will help you improve your skin texture and give you fair skin.
Check DIY home remedies and follow Skincare routine for fair, glowing skin. Detailed skincare routine is mentioned above.
9 DIY face masks are 100% natural with easy ingredients.
Check Secrets and Tips to get fair skin naturally at home in 1 or 2 weeks.
A. DIY’s for fair skin, glowing skin mask. Skin whitening foods and drinks will help you get fair skin.Skin whitening foods and drinks will help you get fair skin.This mask will help you get fair skin at home naturally.
A. You can get instant fairness with DIY’s recipes.Follow home remedies for fair skin.This home remedies for fair skin is one of the best and tried masks for all skin types. Use above 9 DIY face masks and get fair skin at home naturally.
A. Yes it is possible to get fair skin naturally in one week at home. You just have to follow a skin care routine for your skin. Eat healthy and use DIY face masks mentioned above.This mask will help you get fair skin at home naturally.