Narendra Damodardas Modi is an Indian politician who leads the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). To the victory in the year 2014 in the Lok Sabha election after that, he became 14th prime minister of India.
What’s in it for you?
- The life story of Narendra Modi
- Physical stats
- Political journey
- Achievements, awards, honors
- Personal information
- Family & relatives
Life story of Narendra Modi
Narendra Modi was born on 17 September 1950 in Bombay, Vadnagar. Bombay was previously a state of India which was later separated into Gujarat and Maharashtra on 1 May 1960. So the state of Gujarat becomes the birthplace of Narendra Modi.
His father’s Name Is Damodardas Mulchand Modi and his Mother’s Name Is Hiraben Modi when He Was Born his family Is Very poor they Live In a very small house.
His father sells tea in the railway station, Narendra Modi also helps him to his father. He goes into the tracks and coaches and sells tea.
But along with handling the tea shop, he also took full care of his studies, his teacher said that he was average in studies but he also takes part in sports and speeches.
At the age of 13, he got engaged with Yasoda Bain Chaman. According to a report by Financial Experience, they got married at the age of 17, Yasoda and Narendra Modi spend some time living together and then with the decision of Narendra Modi, They both became strangers to each other.
But the biographer of Narendra Modi’s life doesn’t satisfy whit his theory. So according to him after marriage, Narendra Modi left the house because he believes that an unmarried person can fight against corruption better than a married person because he has no worries about his wife, family, and children.
From childhood, Narendra Modi was filled with patriotism
From childhood, Narendra Modi was filled with patriotism, in 1962, during the Indo-China war, he gives food and tea to the soldiers at the station. Even during the Indo-Pakistan war in 1965. Narendra Modi served the soldiers a lot.
In 1971, he became an RSS Promoter after that he started spending all his time in RSS. Firstly he gets up early in the morning and works till late at night. During a Promoter, he goes to different places of Gujarat and understood the problems of people very closely.
He also played a very important role in strengthening the basis of the BJP party. Around 1975, Prime Minister Indra Gandhi declared a state of emergency in several states. Due to the controversy in the political arena.
And then organizations like RSS were also banned, yet Modi Ji kept serving the country secretly and he also fiercely opposed the wrong policies of the government.
During that time he also wrote a book called Sungrush Maa Gujarat, in this book, he had discussed the politics of Gujarat. So He became an RSS promoter and got a PG degree in political science from Gujarat University. In 1980 Seeing the great work in RSS, he was appointed in BJP where he also hosted Advani’s Ayodhya Ratira in 1990.
Early political journy
After that, his work became better and finally, Modi’s hard work came. Buy the majority vote So, His party won in the 1995 assembly election. But Shankarsinh Vaghela resigned from the party.
After that Keshubhai Patel was made the new Chief Minister of Gujarat. After that senior BJP leader very impressed with Narendra Modi’s work. They also give him the responsibility of the central minister in the BJP party.
2001 Keshav Bhai Patel’s health began to deteriorate. On the other hand, BJP also defeated many seats in the election. In October 2001, Keshav Bhai Patel also made him Narendra Modi in cm post of Gujarat.
So, he started his first job as a Chief Minister on 7 October 2001. After that, he participated in Rajkot assembly elections, in which he defeated Ashwin Mehta from Congress Party by the large margin.
While serving as the Chief Minister, he performed his work very well. He gave electricity to villages he also drove the country to tourism and all the rivers were added together. So the problem of water was solved in the entire state.
The largest solar park in Asia was in Gujarat. He has also done many amazing works. and he made Gujarat the best state of India. So he became the most popular Chief Minister of Gujarat.
But after that Narendra Modi’s name was added to the Godhra carnage of Gujarat in March 2002. New York times blamed the Modi administration for this scandal.
In which more than 1200 people were killed. The High Court formed a special investigation team to investigate the incident and in December 2010, based on the report of the investigation team verdict was given that no evidence could be found against Narendra Modi in these riots.
Reason behind his success
Due to his good decisions and honesty, the people of Gujarat made him four times as a Chief Minister. Seeing Modi’s success in Gujarat, BJP senior leaders declared him Prime Minister’s for the 2014 elections, after that he does lots of rallies in all over India.
Due to Modi’s amazing developmental work, his love for the country, and his able political thinking, he got a huge amount of votes and he became the 15th Prime Minister of India.
Also read Mukesh Ambani Biography
|Full Name||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
|Height||5 feet 7 inch (170 cm)|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
- In the year 1985, he joined BJP.
- In the year 1988, BJP elected him Organizing Secretary of Party’s Gujarat Unit.
- He was elected National Secretary of BJP In the year 1995
- In the year 1998, he became the General Secretary of BJP
- on the year 2001, he became the Chief Minister of Gujarat for the 1st time and retained the post till 2014.
- In the year 2013, He was appointed to BJP Parliamentary Board.
- In the year 2014, He won the Lok Sabha elections from the Varanasi.
- Narender Modi was appointed the 14th Prime minister of India. on the year 2014
- year 2019, He won the Lok Sabha elections from the Varanasi constituency by a margin
- In the year 2019, He took the oath as the 15th Prime Minister of India.
Achievements awards honors
- In the year 2007 Named the Best C.M in a nationwide survey by India Today.
- Appeared on the cover page of the Asian edition of Time Magazine in the year 2012.
- In the year 2014 Awarded to Narendra Modi as Indian of the Year by CNN-IBN news network.
- Bloomberg Markets Magazine ranked him the 13th-Most-Influential Person in the World in the year 2015.
- In the year 2014 & 2016 Declared winner of the Time magazine reader’s poll for Person of the Year.
- In the year 2016 On 3rd April, honored with Order of Abdulaziz Al Saud; the highest civilian honor of Saudi Arabia.
- In the year 2016 honored with State Order of Ghazi Amir Amanullah Khan; the highest civilian honor of Afghanistan.
- In the year 2014, 2015, and 2017 Named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World.
- In the year 2015, 2016, and 2018 Forbes Magazine ranked him the 9th-Most-Powerful Person in the World.
- On 10th February 2018, Honored with Grand Collar of the State of Palestine.
- On 27th September 2018, Awarded the Champions of the Earth Award; the UN’s highest environmental honor.
- on 24 October 2018, Conferred with the Seoul Peace Prize for the year 2018 for his contribution to international cooperation and fostering global economic growth.
- 22 February 2019, he received the prestigious Seoul Peace Prize for 2018.
- 4 April 2019, he was conferred with Zayed Medal.
- In the year, conferred the ‘Global Goalkeeper’ award by Bill and gates foundation.
|Date of Birth||17 September 1950|
|Age||70 Years (as in 2020)|
|Birthplace||Vadnagar, Bombay State (Now, Gujarat), India|
|Blood Group||A (+ve)|
|Hometown||Vadnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Reading|
|School||Higher Secondary School, Vadnagar, Gujarat, India|
|College||BA in Political Science ( from Delhi University)|
MA in Political Science from Gujarat University in 1983
Family & relatives
|Father name||Late Damodardas Mulchand Modi|
|Brothers||Soma (75 Years)|
Amrut Modi (72 years)
Prahlad (62 years)
Pankaj (57 years)
|Sister||Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi|
|Marital status||Married (1968)|
|Wife||Yasoda Bain Chaman|
Narendra Modi no doubt is an inspiration to the youth and also to all the people of the country. After so many hardships today, he is a successful politician and PM of India. He is the face of India in the world.